Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody going to be at San Pedro for the friendlies?

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Me +2, out Monday back Friday so will catch the Real Betis game

Where are the games being played?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Matches at the Pinatar Arena which is towards the north east corner of San Pedro.

I'm out there from the 11th to 21st with my 2 lads.

Anyone know if the club has yet confirmed the dates of a) the open trainng session and b) the meet the players barbecue?

Wedgee

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Matches at the Pinatar Arena which is towards the north east corner of San Pedro.

I'm out there from the 11th to 21st with my 2 lads.

Anyone know if the club has yet confirmed the dates of a) the open trainng session and b) the meet the players barbecue?

Wedgee

No its all gone very quiet, the only dates are the two first team matches plus the DS game at La Magna

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Looking forward to it. Booked our holiday to the same villa in Pinar de Campoverde for last 10 years and can't believe our luck BHA are playing 3 miles away. 6 of us at the Saturday night game. Estrella or Mahou will be the order of the day

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Where is the information on the trip? Struggling to find it on the mobile version of the website and want to update my father in law who lives not far from there.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Where is the information on the trip? Struggling to find it on the mobile version of the website and want to update my father in law who lives not far from there.

First game at piñatar arena in the north side of San Pedro del Piñatar Saturday July 13 at 7pm and same venue the following Thursday against Real Bêtis. Will be seriously hot for footie at 7pm

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
A couple of us flying out on the Thursday and back on the Saturday(due to work commitment's), just looking for somewhere half decent to stay around that area. Cant find a lot online about the Betis game at all. Anyone know how much a cab costs from the airport to San Pedro Del Pinatar, and the best place to go for a few pre/post match pints?! I take it the tickets are pay on the gate as well?

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
A couple of us flying out on the Thursday and back on the Saturday(due to work commitment's), just looking for somewhere half decent to stay around that area. Cant find a lot online about the Betis game at all. Anyone know how much a cab costs from the airport to San Pedro Del Pinatar, and the best place to go for a few pre/post match pints?! I take it the tickets are pay on the gate as well?

I e mailed the club and they said its not set in stone but will probably be pay on the gate. Im going down only live half hour away from the place. Going to bring a few ecuadorians and hopefully a few other footy fans

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Don't turn up in San Pedro de Alcantara or you'll be 1000 miles away and have to enjoy watching play from the terrace of Sinatra's bar in Banus

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I e mailed the club and they said its not set in stone but will probably be pay on the gate. Im going down only live half hour away from the place. Going to bring a few ecuadorians and hopefully a few other footy fans

I don't know what happened last year, but two years ago, we didn't pay anything to watch the games.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I emailed paul Barber this afternoon, he came straight back, and told me the details will be posted on the club website in the next couple of days.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Looking forward to it. Booked our holiday to the same villa in Pinar de Campoverde for last 10 years and can't believe our luck BHA are playing 3 miles away. 6 of us at the Saturday night game. Estrella or Mahou will be the order of the day

Try the San Miguel 1516, I had it in Ayamonte (down on the Luz coast) back in April and it was really good, for a lager that is!
Quite pricey though, some 4 Euros 60C for 6 bottles!

TNBA

TTF

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Looking forward to seeing some of you in my back yard.
I'm going to do a recce sometime this week and will report back.
It is a bit out of the way.Probably 20 mins from Murcia airport.€20 ish in a cab.
Don't forget the sun cream.It is pretty warm at the moment!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here