Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No New Signings yet, i'm not unhappy with this

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Having seen the performances at the World Cup this year, one point is clear, we don't need any big names to gain promotion. The core of the squad is good enough, the DS players are ready and some new faces are ready to break through and we have a new manager with, hopefully, fresh ideas and a will to win, not just draw. If the season started tomorrow we could field a competitive team, I want to see us bring the young players through and Tony run a non loss making club.

Ankegrem
Calde
Chicksen
Dunk
Greer
Ince
Crofts
Stephens
Buckley
March
Ulloa
CMS

JFC
Lua Lua
Walton
The Guy from grasshoppers

Whats wrong with this line up?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I understand some very good progress has been made over the last week, in particular on two players.

You little tease, you:)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Chris Eagles has been released by Bolton, i would absolutely love to see him tearing it up down in Brighton.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sorry, I know no more than what I have written. It was one of those conversations where you don't ask for names as you know none will be forthcoming.

That would be my guess based on Hyypia's statement this week, yes.
Fair enough.

You tease [emoji1]

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I understand some very good progress has been made over the last week, in particular on two players.

Excellent news I'll expect 2 new signings today then, in fact I did pass someone who looked very much like Sami Hyypia driving into the training ground with a smile on his face this morning so who knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here