Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Our friggin shirt is available in bargain bins on the day it's released. Can't believe this. We look so NODDY now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our friggin shirt is available in bargain bins on the day it's released. Can't believe this. We look so NODDY now.

OMG I know!! I mean, the eyes of the WORLD are on us right now, aren't they?

...aren't they?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Wait, you're saying the third kit, one that may NEVER EVER be used, is actually a template kit and not a BESPOKE ONE!?

That's it I am OUT of here. I am not going to be a fan of some two bit club who goes to the effort of getting a third kit for the odd occasion without it being unique.

Farewell.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
To be fair, Errea would have at least put a bit of effort in. It seems Nike couldn't be arsed to design our kit, they just used something from their bargain bucket instead. I hope we're not paying them much!

I can't imagine they held a huge celebration at Nike the day we signed, in fact I doubt many there even know.

We've gone from a reasonably large fish in a small pond to a tiddler in an ocean

All in the interests of PLR. :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder what would happen if you turned up at the Amex wearing the orange kit complete with badge and Amex sticker before it was officially on sale? :lolol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I can't imagine they held a huge celebration at Nike the day we signed, in fact I doubt many there even know.

We've gone from a reasonably large fish in a small pond to a tiddler in an ocean

All in the interests of PLR. :thumbsup:
I did hear that Nike UK were pretty happy that they got the gig due to the relative affluence of the area, number of projected sales and a top class sponsor.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wonder what would happen if you turned up at the Amex wearing the orange kit complete with badge and Amex sticker before it was officially on sale? :lolol:

Nothing apart from people sitting with you asking where you got it from. Much like nothing will happen if you turn up in last years shirt or one from ten years back.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nothing apart from people sitting with you asking where you got it from. Much like nothing will happen if you turn up in last years shirt or one from ten years back.

I'm not so sure. Reckon you'd be involved with some kind of run-in with the club over copyright maybe.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm not so sure. Reckon you'd be involved with some kind of run-in with the club over copyright maybe.

Copyright of what? The shirt is on sale, presume the badge is so the only thing that might possibly be subject to that would the Amex logo. Can't see the club or Amex wishing for the publicity of taking a fan to court over that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here