Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Away kit

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Likey or no Likey? I think it looks great, some nice kits this year. Well done Nike.

Like the Orange one better thought :(

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So people moan that they want Red/Black stripes back, but when they come back - still people moan !! The club can NEVER win !!

Happy with it myself, the 3rd kit looks rather good too.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
So people moan that they want Red/Black stripes back, but when they come back - still people moan !! The club can NEVER win !!

Happy with it myself, the 3rd kit looks rather good too.

This

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
No likey the away kit. I have been banging on about this for ages ... Brighton's colours are BLUE and WHITE, not red and black, or yellow or any other fricking colour. Our away shirt should be white with a blue flash, so sticking to the club colours. We can have an orange 3rd strip if we have to.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
No likey the away kit. I have been banging on about this for ages ... Brighton's colours are BLUE and WHITE, not red and black, or yellow or any other fricking colour. Our away shirt should be white with a blue flash, so sticking to the club colours. We can have an orange 3rd strip if we have to.

But if there was a blue and white away kit, then it would be rarely used and pointless. Although you do bring up an interesting point about colours-what are our standard away colours? Red and black from Title winners of the past? Yellow?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Like them all from the pictures I've seen, prefer the orange to the red and black though. Also not too keen on the shiny AMEX logo on the front, hopefully it'll look different in real life.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
First thoughts were negative it has to be said.

But apart from the shininess of the sponsor (grrrrr iron on etc..) it's quite a smart kit

but prefer the third kit :)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't see it as the most aesthetically pleasing design but, ultimately, it really doesn't bother me all that much.

Shame we can't have the green and black shirts back...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here