Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ad by YuMe

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone else getting advertisement forced on them via the official site, goes by the name Ad by YuMe.

Doing my nut on ipad and can't skip it or anything.

And know Ad by YuMe is not a Japanese signing.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I thought this was a thread of misheard lyrics of the ancient classic to the tune of Eventide.

Well you thought wrong and this is serious I tell you serious. How date you mock those less fortunate.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone else getting advertisement forced on them via the official site, goes by the name Ad by YuMe.

Doing my nut on ipad and can't skip it or anything.

And know Ad by YuMe is not a Japanese signing.

Yes yes yes. Internet ads with sound are one of my absolute pet hates these days. The Argus site is a particular annoyance in this respect. If I was looking at a page in an office & suddenly some loud musical advert came on until such time as I'd managed to find the pause/ mute button, I'd be even more pissed off.

Hate them, not at all impressed that we have to endure them on the Albion site too.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
:fishing:
Yes yes yes. Internet ads with sound are one of my absolute pet hates these days. The Argus site is a particular annoyance in this respect. If I was looking at a page in an office & suddenly some loud musical advert came on until such time as I'd managed to find the pause/ mute button, I'd be even more pissed off.

Hate them, not at all impressed that we have to endure them on the Albion site too.

It's breaking the law I tell you. Phone the Policia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here