Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£13 extra!!!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Just gone on to the preorder thing just to have a look and as soon as you change it from M to L or XL, the price goes from £45 to £58.....

Not sure if this is an error or the club being useless.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just gone on to the preorder thing just to have a look and as soon as you change it from M to L or XL, the price goes from £45 to £58.....

Not sure if this is an error or the club being useless.

The increase reflects the additional material in the shirt :thumbsup:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Happens on the keeper ones as well. Goes from £48 to £61 as soon as you go from S to M, L, XL....strange.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Welcome to the world of "Profit" instead of "Fans"

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Love my Brighton and Hove jobs sponsored shirt! I won't be investing £58.00 in the new shirt! Only wear it for gardening anyway, middle aged and over weight I wouldn't go out in public in any footy shirt!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Has to be a glitch

Don't think it is? The blurb states "from £45". £58 is a rip off for an overhyped piece of polyester/cotton or whatever the thing is made of. Its the parents I feel sorry for who will be getting it in the earhole from the kids to purchase one at £48 a pop.

You may have sussed: I won't be buying one.

I'm curious to know what the retail mark up is? Anybody have an idea?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't think it is? The blurb states "from £45". £58 is a rip off for an overhyped piece of polyester/cotton or whatever the thing is made of. Its the parents I feel sorry for who will be getting it in the earhole from the kids to purchase one at £48 a pop.

You may have sussed: I won't be buying one.

I'm curious to know what the retail mark up is? Anybody have an idea?

Try having an 11 year 5ft3 son who no longer fits child sizes so adult small £45 plus printing!

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It was a glitch :blush:

It was adding the shirt printing price onto the total price. Didn't actually sell at that price, just the price shown on that page.

All fixed now. :smile:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here