Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
How can it be any more or any less awful then any other of our kits. What else can you do with blue and white stripes ffs. Stop moaning for the sake of it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The NOBO Pink shirt got us to the play offs for the top flight. Can it be worse than this ?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
At least it a 2 season kit. Will please some. Not so good if you don't like it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Surely is it all about who actually puts the shirt on ? Do we have a squad now ? Not sure.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How can it be any more or any less awful then any other of our kits. What else can you do with blue and white stripes ffs. Stop moaning for the sake of it

Plenty.

Diagonal stripes.
Very thick stripes.
One blue band on a white shirt.
Pinstripes.
Newcastle 1990-style barcode stripes.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I couldn't give a toss if they wore Tesco plastic bags as long as they are winners.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
i feel like i saw these kits down at Wigan a couple of season ago. i like them though, i think we look sharp and quite a professional team, the image we want with the push to the premiership.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
What a load of hyped up fuss over nothing. Couldn't really give a 5h1t to be honest. That design has hardly re-invented the wheel. Its blue & white stripes which is what our traditional kit is all about as Brighton and Hove Albion. Fine.

I won't be forking out 58 quid for one though!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a load of hyped up fuss over nothing. Couldn't really give a 5h1t to be honest. That design has hardly re-invented the wheel. Its blue & white stripes which is what our traditional kit is all about as Brighton and Hove Albion. Fine.

I won't be forking out 58 quid for one though!!
Well you won't be allowed in without one.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I suppose it would have been better to change home to red and white and call ourselves the Brighton redsox

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I told you it was cheap and tacky and a cynical money grab by the club

You really are getting more and more pathetic, and more and more boring by the day. Why don't you just support someone else if you hate the modern Brighton & Hove Albion so much?

Moan when we don't have enough money to sign players, moan when the club tries to make some money. Yawn.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It's a really nice kit, let down by an atrocious sponsor panel.

This - you can see that this will be the same "iron on" quality as the first shirt of the Amex era, which always came off. The white of the sponsor doesn't even match the white of the shit. Oh did you see what i did there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here