Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I have seen the new Home kit...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looking at the pictures posted in this thread I reckon it will have the neck and sleeves of the 2014 Hertha kit with the stripe thickness of the 2013 Hertha kit, but with the blue and white stripes reversed.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The teaser picture does not reveal the whole arm is blue, and I am just saying what i saw. If you don't believe me that's fine, i am just describing it best i can

Leave it .... you'll never convince some. I went to Withdean once to collect a charity shirt and saw a new loanee's name on the back of a shirt they were preparing for that afternoon, didn't say anything mainly because they were doing me a favour and had allowed me into the inner sanctum but two because it just generates abuse!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Leave it .... you'll never convince some. I went to Withdean once to collect a charity shirt and saw a new loanee's name on the back of a shirt they were preparing for that afternoon, didn't say anything mainly because they were doing me a favour and had allowed me into the inner sanctum but two because it just generates abuse!

Which loneee? I call bullshit... :D

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If he comes on here and quotes embargoed information, then he deserves to be flamed.

But he's not being flamed for revealing info, more that most don't believe him.

If only some of us could get this impassioned about worthwhile world events!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Yeah, it certainly looks like it from the teaser but [MENTION=26980]The Tactician[/MENTION] seems to think/know otherwise. How very exciting

The stripes are not big, fat stripes, "Fairly wide" may have given the wrong impression. They of average width, about as thick as the 2013 Hertha kit as described before, maybe slightly wider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here