Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom "Extremely confident...we'll have a competitive squad"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Bloom interview on Seagulls Player just published...
“We’re extremely confident we will bring in the right players for Brighton.We could bring in a few players tomorrow but we want to bring in the best players with the budget that we’ve got and I’m confident that at the start of the season we’ll have a very competitive squad”

http://youtu.be/uZ_lP1pbMGE

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great news.

I was going to post something earlier regarding the poor attitude of some Brighton fans who seem to want us to bring in any Tom, Dick or Harry. I am certain the people behind the scenes are moving heaven and earth to bring in the right players but quality players are not easy to attract and some deals take time but are worth it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
YouTube version is about a minute , a 4 minute director's cut version is on Seagulls Player :lol:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Well, this is a shock. With new kit to sell and tickets to be snapped up I had expected him to come out and say "We're going to have a right old struggle this season to make the top half, let alone the play offs because I don't really want to invest any more silly amounts of money, we're one of the only clubs in the division taking FFP seriously and unfortunately at this moment in time the club isn't really self financing".

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Our squad has got significantly weaker rather than stronger during the last two transfer windows and I expect that trend to continue by the time we reach the end of August.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well, this is a shock. With new kit to sell and tickets to be snapped up I had expected him to come out and say "We're going to have a right old struggle this season to make the top half, let alone the play offs because I don't really want to invest any more silly amounts of money, we're one of the only clubs in the division taking FFP seriously and unfortunately at this moment in time the club isn't really self financing".

A little bit to be honest. Club boss tell club media channel that everything is going to be great.

Having said that, I'm still excited about who might be coming in, seeing the new kits and just getting back to the Amex. :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good to see Crofts in training and looking strong.

Amazing what can be achieved at a new training ground , if this was last year Crofts would still be 8 weeks away from light training sessions. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here