Votes: 25 29.8%
  • after 7

Votes: 41 48.8%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The players will be training this morning , so after a light lunch my prediction is a big reveal at midday.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The way the club have been milking the release of the new kit I'm expecting it to be released at 23.59 tonight.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
And there was me expecting to be kept informed of Kit updates by the Club as I had registered for the email....nothing...

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
And there was me expecting to be kept informed of Kit updates by the Club as I had registered for the email....nothing...

Same here, but no doubt I will get the spam going on about wonderful deals on a new BMW and the other non football s**t that marketing send out

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I don't know about everyone else but my sense of anticipation over this piece of plastic tat is literally approaching boiling point.

Wake me up when it is finally released. If a picture of Kate Middleton modelling the new kit is not forthcoming with the official release after all this crap, then I will be extremely underwhelmed.
On that note. If someone could, in the finest Hiney art tradition, shop together a picture of Kate Middleton in said new kit, my right hand would be most grateful. Please could someone make this happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here