Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Car crash of a club. What price relegation for Leeds?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I see that, according to that paper, Paddy Kenny is/was their second highest earner, on £10K a week, I'm suprised there is only one Leeds player who is on more than £10K a week. The way fans bang on about these things you'd expect a team like Leeds to have many players on very much higher wages.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Leeds Utd

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 1,946

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But wouldn't it be far more exciting to be a Leeds fan under the current regime than a Brighton fan?

To complete the Italian car-crash formula, I think they should have appointed Paolo di Canio as manager.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do you think that Leeds Utd have upset so many people over the years that some very, very wealthy person has decided to use an Alan Partridge-esque type character and set up the whole sorry state they find themselves in only to wait until they're on the edge of something great or something like falling out of the league and then to release the big REVEAL. That would be so good.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I see that, according to that paper, Paddy Kenny is/was their second highest earner, on £10K a week, I'm suprised there is only one Leeds player who is on more than £10K a week. The way fans bang on about these things you'd expect a team like Leeds to have many players on very much higher wages.
It's such an honour to play for such a massive club like Leeds that they play for less.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the Canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches.

rofl.gif

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
As much as it amuses me that they lurch from disaster to disaster, I'm surprised there hasn't been much evident protest from their fans about this. What on earth is going on? Who the hell is the manager they've appointed!? Surely things like closing the canteen are going to impact on the morale of the squad - completely mental decisions being made by the owner!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here