Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 11 Girls coach wanted

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Evening all! We have an established team looking for coach at Mile Oak Wanderers.

We have a fantastic group of girls who finished third in their league last year needing a coach to lead them into next season.

Preferably we would like a qualified coach. However, if you're looking to get onto the coaching ladder we are also able to help you by paying for your FA Level 1 and FA youth module 1 qualification.

All our roles are voluntary and we also have two helpers who can assist you. We will also pay for your CRC.

If you or someone you know is interested in this extremely rewarding coaching role then please feel free to PM me or drop me an email at Mileoakwanderers@live.com.

Cheers!
Rob

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mod Edit, very stupid comment.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
At the moment we train 6-7:30 on a Tuesday evening.

During the winter(which starts in September) we move to a Saturday morning 9-10:30.

We train at easthill park(Saturdays) and Mile oak park(Tuesdays)

Sundays are anytime between 10:30 and 2 depending on opponents and our other girls teams.

Hope this helps!

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
My daughter currently plays for the girls team the year above. The team they are looking for a coach for are great and the club excellent and very supportive.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i used to coach mini rugby, at the age i coached it was mixed girls and boys. took up a bit of spare time on a sunday when i would otherwise probably be sleeping. Very rewarding and i would definitely recommend it. Wonderful feeling watching kids do something YOU taught them in real life in a game and it working!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
i used to coach mini rugby, at the age i coached it was mixed girls and boys. took up a bit of spare time on a sunday when i would otherwise probably be sleeping. Very rewarding and i would definitely recommend it. Wonderful feeling watching kids do something YOU taught them in real life in a game and it working!

Absolutely unequivocally this it's great to win matches but when you see a player you've coached become something amazing then there's an enormous sense of reward.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
ive reffed for the club on a number of occasions and can second the fact that they are a very friendly and supportive club... much more so than other ones in the area

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
If Rolf Harris gets an easy deal, I suspect he will be up for it (pun intended :D)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here