Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Infininite Jukebox - how much time have you wasted (or "iinvested) on it?

I have only just realised that the little green arrow to the far left of the thread title discloses how many time you have posted in that thread since it started.

Since this on began in June 2012 I have posted 840 times, based on 2' per thread guestimate that comes out at 28 hours!!!

I suspect that there are at least two others who have exceeded that figure, I will be interested to see the evidence if they would care to post it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
a mere 170 odd for me

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Eight hours for me since 2010 but I've listened to a lot of music that I otherwise wouldn't have.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
1185, which equates to 39.5 hours by your reckoning.

It's definitely invested, rather than wasted, and I am sure there are a number with more than me.

But I should get out more.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I have only just realised that the little green arrow to the far left of the thread title discloses how many time you have posted in that thread since it started.

Since this on began in June 2012 I have posted 840 times, based on 2' per thread guestimate that comes out at 28 hours!!!

I suspect that there are at least two others who have exceeded that figure, I will be interested to see the evidence if they would care to post it.

What little green arrow to the far left of the thread title?

What little green arrow to the far left of the thread title?

Go to the main thread browser pane, look in the left hand column where the lots of little envelopes. The threads you have posted on will have green arrows, click on to find out how many times you have posted

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
1137, but as someone else has already posted, it has made me aware of a lot of music I wouldn't have listened to.

And I am still the only poster who has put George Formby onto the thread so all in all its turned out nice again!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Doesn't seem to work for me.

I think it only works if you're signed in..... which you are presumably if you are posting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here