8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
unnamed.jpg:moo:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well deflects from the lack of any transfer activity for a bit longer :rolleyes:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
:lolol: How shocking that NSC would instantly hate whatever it turns out to be. Collar, no collar, wide stripes, pin stripes, number patch, striped back, light blue, dark blue. No chance whatsoever of a measured reaction.

ITZ 5HIT. BRABRE OUT COZ I IS FYUREUS. FFS!1!1

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
:lolol: How shocking that NSC would instantly hate whatever it turns out to be. Collar, no collar, wide stripes, pin stripes, number patch, striped back, light blue, dark blue. No chance whatsoever of a measured reaction.

I wonder if Barber felt tempted to release a picture of a red and blue kit just to see the reaction on here :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ernest does it better.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Quite difficult to come up with a completely new design when, really, its just blue and white stripes. Never going to rock the world was it

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Clean, simple and smart is all I ask,

...especially clean, don't want to be washing it as soon as I get in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here