Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie T is BACK

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
For those with long memories, Jamie T released two full albums: Panic Prevention and Kings'n'Queens.

If You've Got The Money and Sheila were the two big hits from Panic Prevention, while Sticks 'n' Stones and Emilys Heart were off of Kings'n'Queens.

He did anything solo back in September 2009 - He has worked on a couple of other tracks though including a feature on Norman Cook's BPA project.

HE IS BACK. Three dates, Glasgow, Liverpool then Portsmouth.

If you're a fan but haven't heard his EP's i'd reccomend the Sticks'n'Stones EP - Theres something a bit Johnny Cash to On The Green and St Christopher is a hauntingly beautiful track.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
For those with long memories, Jamie T released two full albums: Panic Prevention and Kings'n'Queens.

If You've Got The Money and Sheila were the two big hits from Panic Prevention, while Sticks 'n' Stones and Emilys Heart were off of Kings'n'Queens.

He did anything solo back in September 2009 - He has worked on a couple of other tracks though including a feature on Norman Cook's BPA project.

HE IS BACK. Three dates, Glasgow, Liverpool then Portsmouth.

If you're a fan but haven't heard his EP's i'd reccomend the Sticks'n'Stones EP - Theres something a bit Johnny Cash to On The Green and St Christopher is a hauntingly beautiful track.

Jamie T is a ledge, Panic Prevention was the soundtrack to my Uni days and I though Sticks and Stones was brilliant too. Saw him live at the Audio it was a jolly good gig.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Rumour has it that we can expect a third album this summer.

I'm shitting my self i'm so excited. Tomorrow morning, 10am.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Excellent news, great to hear he's back on the scene. If his first two albums were anything to go by then the third should be another cracker. The video for Shelia is now even more poignant with the death of Bob Hoskins :(

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
After managing to get home from work early, logging on and waiting tickets sell out in 2 minutes. only they don't. gigs+tours/seetickets have a monumental **** up - some go live again. I get to payment and they're sold out under my nose.

Some mug on twitter is selling 4 for 425 or 125 each. He claims to be giving a discount for all four. Can we please please please please jamie him...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Some mug on twitter is selling 4 for 425 or 125 each. He claims to be giving a discount for all four. Can we please please please please jamie him...

And that's why the touting law on football tickets should be extended ( and tweeked ) to cover ALL tickets.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
And that's why the touting law on football tickets should be extended ( and tweeked ) to cover ALL tickets.

wait... what he's doing ISN'T illegal?! Why the hell does football get no alcohol, touting laws etc yet every other major event is given a free reign to drink and sell tickets at extortionate prices. Get rid of the alcohol in view of pitch regulation, extend the touting regulation. Even playing field.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
wait... what he's doing ISN'T illegal?! Why the hell does football get no alcohol, touting laws etc yet every other major event is given a free reign to drink and sell tickets at extortionate prices. Get rid of the alcohol in view of pitch regulation, extend the touting regulation. Even playing field.

I'm afraid it isn't illegal no. Just look at the re-sale web sites - no regulation and anyone is allowed to re-sell a ticket for a play, opera, event - just not football tickets.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm afraid it isn't illegal no. Just look at the re-sale web sites - no regulation and anyone is allowed to re-sell a ticket for a play, opera, event - just not football tickets.

what is even more gutting is that I don't do gigs or music that much. I do football. I naturally assumed that you couldn't buy show tickets (where there is a finite amount of "stock" to sell) to flip for huge profits. Especially as then there is an open door for fraud.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I wasn't impressed with Kings N Queens.

Panic Prevention on the other hand was, and is, a masterpiece. He got me in the mindset of using the bass as a lead instrument.

I liked Kings N Queens. I think it's got a few really good tracks but the thing with KnQ was that the EP's made the entire album. The Sticks and Stones EP was fantastic - probably one of my all time most loved EP's. Even better than Arcade Fire's debut EP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here