bruno-300614-ld229-1708037_478x359.jpg

Bruno Saltor
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
19:40 30th June 2014
by James Hilsum
In my mind, our aim should be to win promotion to the Premier League."
Bruno Saltor
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Bruno Saltor has agreed a new contract with Brighton & Hove Albion* and the Spaniard is now targeting a good pre-season and a strong start in the Championship - which he feels is key if the squad is to push for promotion.

The Albion full-back, who put to pen to paper on a new one-year deal, told seagulls.co.uk, "My objective was to stay here because I'm really happy here. Not just me, but my family as well."We love Brighton & Hove and I'm enjoying the football a lot. In my mind, our aim should be to win promotion to the Premier League.
"Sami Hyypia has a lot of experience, not just as a manager but as a player as well. I think that is really important for the club and it's a fresh start. He is very straightforward, which is good for us.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

"We know it will be a very tough league once again. Leicester had a strong start last season and went on to win the league, so that has to be our aim for pre-season: to get off to a good start."Fellow Spaniard Inigo Calderon has also signed a new contract at the club and Bruno is thrilled for his teammate.
"I was really happy for Calde and he's a really important player for us. We have a good relationship, but what is more important for us is the team. When you want the best for the team everything is easier."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here