ben duncan green councillor = tosspot

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
and this was his 'apology' [tweet]483553303289421824[/tweet]

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
"There was never any intention to cause any offence. It was part of a broader conversation with my son which was put on Twitter and that has been taken out of context.

So who put it on twitter, and what other context is there to put it in?

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
"There was never any intention to cause any offence. It was part of a broader conversation with my son which was put on Twitter and that has been taken out of context.

Quite. The guy is an absolute Belmont. Like all Green councillors, bar none.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Why did he say it then ... This is when the other wets in his party need to grow some and kick him out.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
What a weasel. How can a 160 character tweet be taken out of context? Utterly contemptible.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No doubt? None whatsoever? Why would they do that?

Appalling message he sent out.

Let's hope that they kick him out of the party just like their anti-gay marriage councilor. Problem being that I suspect he is somewhat protected. We'll wait and see though.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Absolute disgrace, and he should be told to resign by the Green Party. If he doesn't, they should kick him out.

Good to see Caroline Lucas distance herself from his outrageous comments.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What was hard to explain to his son?.

It would be straight forward to explain the concept of the armed forces and the roles that they have played throughout history in defending the nation. Let's hope that everyone in his ward are now contacting him to demand that he steps down as he clearly doesn't represent the views of the people.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I will look forward to the headline analysis on the news and the front page splashes in the papers tomorrow morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here