Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Niklas Moisander, Finland captain

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully he and Niki Maenpaa get signed up - I'd rather the manager brought in his own players rather than cast-offs signed by David Burke.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
CB, he played 33 times for Ajax last season and is the Finnsh captain. I guess Hyppia is his hero (being the greatest Finnish CB ever) but he ain't stupid, surely.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Do we really need a centre back? We've already got one, and a spare.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We definitely need a CB. In fact, we may need two!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hopefully he and Niki Maenpaa get signed up - I'd rather the manager brought in his own players rather than cast-offs signed by David Burke.

You keep calling many of the keepers we're linked with 'cast-offs', yet want us to sign a player who's played most of his career in the dutch second tier. The league that Roland Bergkamp came from, which is far, far inferior to the Championship.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You keep calling many of the keepers we're linked with 'cast-offs', yet want us to sign a player who's played most of his career in the dutch second tier. The league that Roland Bergkamp came from, which is far, far inferior to the Championship.

I'd rather we let the manager sign his choice of targets, not those of David Burke.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd rather we let the manager sign his choice of targets, not those of David Burke.
Out of curiosity, barring Finnish players (we'll give benefit of the doubt to the manager there) how can you tell which is Burke and which isn't?

NSC logic from recent memory seems to be; anyone bad = Burke, anyone else = not Burke...are you using the same method?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, never gonna happen.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Out of curiosity, barring Finnish players (we'll give benefit of the doubt to the manager there) how can you tell which is Burke and which isn't?

NSC logic from recent memory seems to be; anyone bad = Burke, anyone else = not Burke...are you using the same method?

Well Tony Bloom told us that all the signings were Burkes as Oscar's list were all too expensive or not available, so the bad ones were Burkes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here