Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the World CUP will SAVE our season

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Let's FACE facts and when a NOBODY like Sammy Lee turns us down WE know we are a SHAMBLES and it doesn't TAKE someone as INTELLIGANT as me to REALISE that SHAMBLES off the pitch EQUALS shambles on the PITCH and the LEAGUE 1 trapdoor is OPENING for the Albion and it is FARE to say the present TEAM is WEAKER than the team SALDE left Gus with.

I don't WANT to be ACCUSED of being NEGATIVE as it is OBVIOUS we are in a RELEGATON fight so to MAKE our MATCH day EXPERIENCE FUN let's USE the World Cup examples to MAKE things better.

Firstly the SCREENS should be on ALL the match panning in on the CROWD and when Sheffield WEDNESDAY score their 5th GOAL the cameras ZOOM in on a LICKER in the North Stand looking SUICIDAL and then he REALISES he is on the SCREEN and SUDDENLY he is all SMILES and waving to the CAMERA. I would SAY that they should ALSO zoom onto FIT looking BIRDS in the crowd but they MIGHT find that a bit DIFFICULT and could END up with BIG Hilda & her mate LARGE Lorraine (AKA the FAT Slags but don't say that to their FACE if you want to live) FLASHING their 36 DD's at the CAMERA and it would PUT people off their PIES.

NEXT is the MEXICAN waves should be COMPULSORY every 5 minutes and ANYONE not JOINING in MUST be slung out and BANNED for being BORING.

FACE Painting must be compulsory for all MAILS over 18 and EVEN better when we are losing 6-0 to Brentford they are then on the SCREENS crying and the paint is RUNNING down their FACE.

Lastly is that VANISHING Cream for FREE kicks can bring up loads of laughs. I know for a FACT that the VANISHING cream works as LAST Friday in the Cliftonville my PAL Terry had a can and he SPRAYED my sausage with it when I went for a WEE WEE and when I returned it had VANISHED along with my FRIED bread, a MUSHROOM and a slice of Black PUDDING. Of COURSE after half a SEASON of shite TURGID losing FOOTBALL it will look LIKE Barber has SPRAYED half of the AMEX with it as the CROWDS will have disappeared and 15000 will be a DECENT gate.

It's NOT too late to CHANGE things and SACK Hyppia before we do a TINSELHEAD and get RELEGATED in October but I FEAR the WORST so I hope Barber TAKES up my SUGGESTIONS and at LEAST we will go DOWN LAUGHING.

SACK HYYPIA NOW

SACK BARBER NOW

BERK OUT

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
boring-blog.png

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
'Firstly the SCREENS should be on ALL the match panning in on the CROWD and when Sheffield WEDNESDAY score their 5th GOAL the cameras ZOOM in on a LICKER in the North Stand looking SUICIDAL and then he REALISES he is on the SCREEN and SUDDENLY he is all SMILES and waving to the CAMERA.'

I thought this bit was a bit funny.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One of your better efforts but if you try enough you'll eventually succeed, i suppose.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Let's FACE facts and when a NOBODY like Sammy Lee turns us down WE know we are a SHAMBLES and it doesn't TAKE someone as INTELLIGANT as me to REALISE that SHAMBLES off the pitch EQUALS shambles on the PITCH and the LEAGUE 1 trapdoor is OPENING for the Albion and it is FARE to say the present TEAM is WEAKER than the team SALDE left Gus with.

Surely that should be spelt SAMI Lee and WEEKER?

Poor attention to detail and litteracy. Pffft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here