Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup coverage

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What we really need is more t.v. pictures of the crowd, especially when the game is going on, cos I realy much prefer to see some winker gurning at the camera,than what is happening on the pitch

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Attractive women, and children, first. Blokes third - doesn't matter if they're fat or ugly.

TV based on 70s' ideals.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Being that this is in Brazil, I'm disappointed with the lack of hot fluff in skimpy tops in the crowd.

They panned to some Colombian bird yesterday in the crowd, possibly during the anthems..............and she was smoking!!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This one wasn't bad either!

udLlW1w.gif

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I know you're being sarcastic, but you make a point. This is football. I don't a give toss about the girls in the stadium. I want to watch football.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Did anyone see that toothless English woman in the crowd after the Costa Rica game, ****ing embarrassment.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I know you're being sarcastic, but you make a point. This is football. I don't a give toss about the girls in the stadium. I want to watch football.

Usually at WC when Brazil play there's always hot Brazilians in the crowd in bikinis, where are they all now they're at home?

Should be some kind of FIFA investigation into it..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Got the crap theme tune live next time apparently, Chiles thinks we're all loving it. :wanker:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's the ITV WC theme music that's bugging me the most. With the "Toby jug of Misery" announcing that the person who sung it will be live in the studio singing it live tonight, my first thought was "why?"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's the ITV WC theme music that's bugging me the most. With the "Toby jug of Misery" announcing that the person who sung it will be live in the studio singing it live tonight, my first thought was "why?"

Mine was 'dear god ,please no''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here