Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So which is it?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Given the number of up tight lickers on here and the closet Stains fans I thought I would open a thread vis Sammy Lee. to let em fight it out.

So is it?

A. Paul Barbers fault for anouncing a new assistant manager before pen was put to paper.

B How much do we get to bleed stains for poaching?

well thats 2 managers and an assistant that have turned tail from a club on the up with some of the highest gates. A quite a few coincidences?

BTW Thought Sammy Lee dies of a Pie overdose in the late 80s?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea where the fault lies but it doesn't look good that one person has publicly turned down the job and now Sammy Lee has changed his mind after the announcement.

For a club that purports to be professional and is allegedly PLR we are having trouble retaining and employing at the top level on the playing side.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
He had signed and agreed to come. In an interview Barber said they could have made him serve a period of notice before leaving, but decided not too because it would be counter-productive. I think it was mentioned in the Argus.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
PLR-It's all PLR.........pretty lame recruiting.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
NSC appears to be populated not so much by (club) arse-lickers as by people with their fingers up their own arses.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's all going to be just fine-Sammy Lee whilst an good appointment for us was just not meant to be,i look forward to seeing who we manage to get now,still very much exciting times at the Albion..

It all reminds me of a player we signed during the Withdean years during the summer,within the summer break he was sold to a Scottish club and he actually never played for us,just cannot recall who he was,perhaps somebody can remember his name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here