Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brazil won't win the cup

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Brazil won't win the fa cup because they have shown that they don't even play well against lesser teams, like today they went to penalties with Columbia and only just won. I think Columbia are the dark horses along with Belgium and France.

D

Deleted member 18477

Brazil won't win the fa cup because they have shown that they don't even play well against lesser teams, like today they went to penalties with Columbia and only just won. I think Columbia are the dark horses along with Belgium and France.

:lolol:

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
They played Chile, who aren't a "lesser team". Chile dominated their game against the reigning world champs, and the front 3 of Vidal, Sanchez and Vargas would cause most teams a problem! Aside from that, Brazil are on home soil, and although not coming up against one of the footballing powerhouses, are still winning games and going through. IMO, they will just keep grinding out results all the way to the final.

I have a sneaky feeling the French could go quite far in this tournament....

D

Deleted member 22389

Sick of TV presenters creaming their pants because it's Brazil. Think Brazil have just looked like many other teams, ordinary.

Strongest to me so far are France, Holland and Germany, Argentina. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brazil in the final with one of these. Brazil will be like Italy and somehow manage to sneak through to the final.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Poor parody account.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought that Brazil had the better play and pressured more than Chile.
I think Hulk's goal should have stood as well.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
tbf you were right in saying that brazil probably aren't going to win the fa cup [MENTION=28761]carteater[/MENTION] :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here