Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uruguay are Suarez FC

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Without suarez their nothing, absolutely nothing, they lost 2-0 to colombia, FREKIN COLUMBIA, What the front door! they are getting their Come up-pence for bringing that FREKIN vicious dog that makes their team, Luis Cannibal Suarez, they would be going home if he hadn't of been with them during the groups.

COLUMBIA, thats the country where Coffee is from not frekin football FFS!!!!!

HAD ENGLAND GONE THROUGH WE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THEM, FREKIN DESTROYED THEM UNTIL THEY CRIED

The same with chile, chile is the country where frekin chilli's come from not frekin football, and they took the football Gods of Brazil to penalties FFS!!!,

WHAT IS FOOTBALL NOW, TEAMS LIKE CHILE AND COLUMBIA GOING INTO THE QUARTERS, and teams like england and spain leaving early... all frekin early....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Without suarez their nothing, absolutely nothing, they lost 2-0 to colombia, FREKIN COLUMBIA, What the front door! they are getting their Come up-pence for bringing that FREKIN vicious dog that makes their team, Luis Cannibal Suarez, they would be going home if he hadn't of been with them during the groups.

HAD ENGLAND GONE THROUGH WE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED THEM, FREKIN DESTROYED THEM UNTIL THEY CRIED

The same with chile, chile is the country where frekin chilli's come from not frekin football, and they took the football Gods of Brazil to penalties FFS!!!,

WHAT IS FOOTBALL NOW, TEAMS LIKE CHILE AND COLUMBIA GOING INTO THE QUARTERS, and teams like england and spain leaving early... all frekin early....

I agree, if we had made it out of the group we would DEFINITELY have won the thing. This results proves it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Stop stealing ENREST's bit. It's not even funny when he does it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Stop stealing ENREST's bit. It's not even funny when he does it.

thats not that much like ENREST, this might be though...:

I know some people doubt my INTELLAGANCE but Im SHUR that BARBRA mustve been DRUNK when thinking it was a GOD idea to REVEL the kit through a SEREEES of pointless EMALES.

etc. etc.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
If James who plays for Columbia was Brazillian ,BBC ,ITV ,NBC ABC and the whole world would be having a WINKFEST over him .He is mustard ,FOOTBALL WON TONIGHT.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
thats not that much like ENREST, this might be though...:

I know some people doubt my INTELLAGANCE but Im SHUR that BARBRA mustve been DRUNK when thinking it was a GOD idea to REVEL the kit through a SEREEES of pointless EMALES.

etc. etc.

That's very, very similar to your post.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia

On the other hand, Colombia have been one of the best teams through the group stages.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Colombia are ranked 4th or 5th in the world you know.
I have a $20 bet at 25/1 that they reach the final, so go Colombia, if Brazil have to rely on penalties to beat Chile then I fancy my chances of collecting.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Shame he didn't elect to bite an England player 10mins into the England V Uruguay game, then we may have stood a chance.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Columbia were outstanding, they have been all tournament. A joy to watch and Rodriguez? What a player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here