Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What makes people visit other peoples pages?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I visit people's pages by accident due to using fat sausage fingers on a smartphone. Often when I press a thread header it goes to the thread starter's page (the link directly below) instead. Reckon that is a big factor re page views these days, especially if you start a lot of threads.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
I visit people's pages by accident due to using fat sausage fingers on a smartphone. Often when I press a thread header it goes to the thread starter's page (the link directly below) instead. Reckon that is a big factor re page views these days, especially if you start a lot of threads.

Me too :D

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003

And me :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
a mere 5000 visits on mine,but hey,anyway i think it has to do with what one posts,like i think who is ROTR? well actually we have both met on a few occasions especially at away games,you wear glasses and well,i am saying no more,other than those that slate your posts know nothing of how long you have followed the Albion....

Further,you lived in Goldestone lane or still do,and well i bet you visit mine now :lolol: go check people!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Very much this too

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

I don't like to think my fingers are fat, but the same thing applies whenever I go on NSC on my smartphone :(

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing to see on mine but over 20,000 visits! weird or what???

I've had over 1,000 visits in two months, so for the period you have been on that would be over 30,000 visits. I put it down to the advent of the smartphone and smaller screens. Whenever I use my phone I constantly find myself on other people's pages. It's annoying because the screens are so sensitive and my fingers so large. I'm not egotistical enough to think any members actually give two hoots about finding more out about me.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

This. I don't need virtual friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here