Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any tips for the Hove dogs tonight ?

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Sensible answers please, no tips on backing the one with 4 legs etc. Coming over for a night out with a few lads so any tipsters out there with any potential winners, throw them my way. Cheers guys

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
The cards are pretty crap on Saturday evenings with many dogs not having run before or have been off hence only trial times to go on. It's probably best just to play numbers as most of the Saturday crowd normally do.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Don't say 'I bet the hare wins' If you want to display some humour ask 'what is that kangaroo doing there' when a greyhound takes a shit.

Stand at the rails bookies and watch where the money goes is your best bet. If it's wet back the 6 dog, dry inside numbers do better as a general rule.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Stand where you can see the bookies odds AND the Tote prices and put the last bet before the off on the Tote backing the dog the bookies have in at a shorter price

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Sensible answers please, no tips on backing the one with 4 legs etc. Coming over for a night out with a few lads so any tipsters out there with any potential winners, throw them my way. Cheers guys

Guinness Eagle 8.34 :moo:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
£124 is the best prize money for a winning dog at hove tonight ! ,they must be raking it in considering the amount of people that seem to be there on a saturday night , the only thing ive noticed at hove the times ive been betting wise is that trap 6 seems to be in the top 2 quite a lot , the trainer D D Knight always bags at least 2 winners a meeting , so anything that trainer has going tonight and its in trap 6 should be at some point a winning combo ! . ON PAPER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here