Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Travellers' now in Rottingdean

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A word of warning for people using the word 'pikey': you open yourself up to being charged under racism laws, so it's probably best you don't go there.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sorry, I meant lovable gypsy types.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing like the Palace rocking up then.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Three points and I'm not even given the option of a 'Posting Awareness' course.:lolol:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
The coolest travellers nowadays are called 'nikeys' apparently :cool:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There you go guys, the only acceptable form of racism is now officially "Ginge".

NSC's last bastion.

Fill yer boots.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Quote from the film Snatch " they're not members of the travelling community? I hate members of the travelling community":rolleyes:

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
They left poynings this morning. They had only been here for 18 hours. I was amazed they were got rid of so quickly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A word of warning for people using the word 'pikey': you open yourself up to being charged under racism laws, so it's probably best you don't go there.

What other word can we use to describe a person who lives in South London and behaves like a **** ?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

To be charged you would need to be arrested, to be arrested you would need to be identified, does NSC hold that personal information? Its unlikely you would be charged with any offence just for using the word, it would depend on the context of course. Its more likely the site admin would be spoken to in the first instance and we don't want that do we!?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To be charged you would need to be arrested, to be arrested you would need to be identified, does NSC hold that personal information? Its unlikely you would be charged with any offence just for using the word, it would depend on the context of course. Its more likely the site admin would be spoken to in the first instance and we don't want that do we!?

What if the site admin had already been spoken to?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here