Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you think (or know) we've paid for CMS so far?

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I've seen quite a few places stating we bought CMS for £3.25 million. We paid £2.5 million which could rise to £3.25 million in 2011. Since then, CMS has made 86 appearances and scored 21 goals according to Wikipedia.

That's not a great return in three years, and hopefully he'll bounce back this season after a series of horrible injuries.

I'm not sure how add-on fees are generally negotiated, but has CMS done enough so far to warrant any of the £750,000 add-ons going to Peterborough? For a striker I imagine goals and appearances would be the most likely options.

Would 21 in 86 be enough for us to have parted with any or all of the £750k? Or are the add-ons based on something entirely different?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Would 21 in 86 be enough for us to have parted with any or all of the £750k? Or are the add-ons based on something entirely different?

I can't believe that anyone outside about 5 people at each club and 5 people around CMS would know the answer to this question. The chances of any of those people posting on here, or leaking that level of detail to someone who does post on here are extremely low, shirley?

I would think that any responses that purport to know that level of detail surrounding CMS' transfer contract with Posh are either wild guesses or porkies...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here