Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it worth the sacrifice.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If the men & women who fought the two world wars could look down on the UK now 70 years on would they be proud of what they gave they're lives for?

England's standing as a respected leading nation has disintegrated and were not longer leaders in the field for technical advances and pioneering developments.

We no longer have a nation with a good work ethic and breed those who think world owes a living and want to do nothing for there fellow man or even improve themselves.

Customers no longer regard "made in Britain" as sign of quality.
That accolade now go's to Germany ironically.

If there was another world war would multicultural Britons all bear arms with a bulldog spirit and stand alongside each other to protect our shores? I very much doubt it.

What went wrong for us? Other nations, supposedly 3rd world are advancing far faster then we have,
Is it because we have made life to cushy for ourselves with social housing, NHS benefit system ect

I believe if they could see us now they would wonder why they gave the're lives so we could live in a free world, they would be disgusted with us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So are we thinking UKIP or a little stronger?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If the men & women who fought the two world wars could look down on the UK now 70 years on would they be proud of what they gave they're lives for?

England's standing as a respected leading nation has disintegrated and were not longer leaders in the field for technical advances and pioneering developments.

We no longer have a nation with a good work ethic and breed those who think world owes a living and want to do nothing for there fellow man or even improve themselves.

Customers no longer regard "made in Britain" as sign of quality.
That accolade now go's to Germany ironically.

If there was another world war would multicultural Britons all bear arms with a bulldog spirit and stand alongside each other to protect our shores? I very much doubt it.

What went wrong for us? Other nations, supposedly 3rd world are advancing far faster then we have,
Is it because we have made life to cushy for ourselves with social housing, NHS benefit system ect

I believe if they could see us now they would wonder why they gave the're lives so we could live in a free world, they would be disgusted with us.

You're clearly not doing our country any favours are you, you pleb.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The irony of someone denigrating the state of the country in such appallingly bad English is not lost on me.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
The OP obviously doesn't realise that the people who fought World War Two voted FOR social housing, the NHS and the welfare state. So yes, they would probably be pissed off that the Tories that they kicked out in 1945 are now dismantling the NHS and the welfare state and selling off the social housing.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The OP obviously doesn't realise that the people who fought World War Two voted FOR social housing, the NHS and the welfare state. So yes, they would probably be pissed off that the Tories that they kicked out in 1945 are now dismantling the NHS and the welfare state and selling off the social housing.

[MENTION=12090]Programme_Seller[/MENTION] is TOO thick to realise that

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd given my life in the fight against fascism and then people started spouting a bunch of utter nonsense and voted for the likes of UKIP and the BNP.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
d749N.gif

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
How so? The privatisation of the hospital car parks and the cleaning/sanitation services is considered 'dismantling' ?

If you think that is all that's happened, go away and don't come back until you're better informed on the subject.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd given my life in the fight against fascism and then people started spouting a bunch of utter nonsense and voted for the likes of UKIP and the BNP.

Plus one.

What a load of utter bobbins.

You'd have to be pretty naive to even consider that sort of guff worthy of being replicated.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm thinking this is Britain First rather than regular UKIP.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
How so? The privatisation of the hospital car parks and the cleaning/sanitation services is considered 'dismantling' ?

Blood donation also privatised. GP fundholders and hospitals tendering for operations are preparatory works for privatisation.
I wouldn't say the two examples you give have improved patient care either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here