Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abu Qatada on his way " home " ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
BRING HOME OUR ABU!

...wait...

D

Deleted member 22389

If we let him back it will be a very unpopular move, and I mean really unpopular, considering all the money this government wasted trying to deport him in the first place.
I bet you he will be back, and I also bet you our government will still keep paying for him and his family to live here courtesy of us the Tax Payers.

So we don't let him in, he will probably use the European Court of Human Rights to make an appeal using our own legal aid system.

Last edited by a moderator:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Attachments

• benefit+agency+sign.jpg
    benefit+agency+sign.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 508

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
If we let him back it will be a very unpopular move, and I mean really unpopular, considering all the money this government wasted trying to deport him in the first place.
I bet you he will be back, and I also bet you our government will still keep paying for him and his family to live here courtesy of us the Tax Payers.

So we don't let him in, he will probably use the European Court of Human Rights to make an appeal using our own legal aid system.

If youre going to invoke the term 'tax payers' please ensure that you prefix it with the words 'hard working'.

Thank you.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't forget to read the article first

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not guilty, doesn't mean we have to take him back.

But you just know in your gut that we'll be PC enough to do so, which will make us an international laughing stock.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Not guilty, doesn't mean we have to take him back.

I read the entire article.

I'd expcet his UN International Travel Ban and UK Deportation Order would have to be overcome long before he a) leaves Jordan, and b) comes anywhere near the UK.

D

Deleted member 22389

But you just know in your gut that we'll be PC enough to do so.

Oh yeah I sure some silly fools will talk about his human rights and let him back in, completely forgetting about what he was and has been connected too.
I don't want him back, and I guess you don't want him back. I'm guessing a large percentage of this population don't want him back either.

D

Deleted member 22389

I read the entire article.

I'd expcet his UN International Travel Ban and UK Deportation Order would have to be overcome long before he a) leaves Jordan, and b) comes anywhere near the UK.

Well if it was you or me in the same position it would take years, but he probably has a very good legal team behind him who will have him back here in a few weeks.
His benefits will also be backdated as well.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He remains in jail on a separate terrorism charge concerning a bomb attack on tourists in 2000. Going nowhere just now.......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
let's just hope the next government isn't lilly livered enough to pander to him and let him back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He remains in jail on a separate terrorism charge concerning a bomb attack on tourists in 2000. Going nowhere just now.......

Can they not set a trial date for late 2015 or 16

Having deported him do we not have to grant him a visa to re enter the Uk which can and should be refused? Are we bound to give a reason for such refusal or we can we just refuse it?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"The Home Office said Abu Qatada would not be able to return to Britain".

1 down at least 10,000 more to go.

I do not trust this government or the wretched european human rights act ,He will no doubt claim "right to a family life" or some such and some leftwing **** like Mansfield QC will go running to his aid. to get rid of these little turds like Abu Qatarda sooner or later the penny will drop that we need to get rid of the big turds they cling to, the EU, EHRA etc.:tantrum:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here