Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Herr Tubthumper's offizielle Deutschland gegen der Oooo Ess Aaaaar Gewinde ***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Intriguing game tonight. A draw will see both teams through and as both teams are managed by friends Klinsmann and Löw I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will be rubbing their hands with glee.

Put your dollar on a fine German victory.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This might just be the funniest thread title I've stumbled across.
And today, it's go the Gs: go Germany; go Ghana.

:smile: I wanted to get the german pronunciation of USA across. With you on Ghana. They look a useful team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you German?

I think the corruption talk has been more because it's the Germans involved to be fair to other countries.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And if you are nice to me I will post some of die Frau's world cup edition glamour mag (the name escapes me) up on here. If you thought Schweinstiger's lady was hot wait until you see what I have seen......

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1982 World Cup Austria v Germany

A to me to you game where both sides needed a point to qualify at the expense of Algeria and so both teams realy took it easy.

Anschluss.

Lets hope football is the winner here and both teams really have a go...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Come on the Germans,.... I dont think I could face the fact that USA got further than us,...... the shame of it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm hoping for goals galore from Ghana so that they go through and hopefully USA go home.

I'd have felt that way in every previous World Cup. But I like this USA team, I don't know why, they just appeal to me.

Probably connected to going to New York last year, and taking in a Red Bulls game. Excellent atmosphere, really enjoyable experience.

I'd be happy enough if Ghana went through. Though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here