Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You decide >>>>>>

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
The longest ban he can get is two years :moo:

Certainly not in Semi Pro Footy it isn't !
Anway this isn't about what he can or cant actually get anyway its about what people think he deserves really !!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
To the shrink with Hodson and the England team

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Yes FIFA Law covers all footy mate

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The longest ban he can get is two years :moo:

According to today's Guardian, the maximum ban he can get is 24 matches - sounds a bit low to me, not sure the Grauny go that right. But I don't think 2 years is right either

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
If you bite 3 players, punch a player and racially abuse a player on a football pitch then in my opinion, yes, you should get a life ban, i thought he was let off lightly last time. If he dosent get what he deserves then he's obviously never gonna learn

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
If he was English he would get a long ban. But someone at the u are gay fa will give a big bribe and he will get a small slap on wrist and a one or two game ban.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
:shootselfDisqualify the whole team from the World Cup, he will become a national disgrace.

Anyone remember what happened to the Colombian defender that scored an own goal at Italia90

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I get bitten at work, on average, twice a week.

However, if I bit someone, I would be sacked (probably).

If you do ever find yourself being bitten, don't pull yourself away. Do the opposite. Push yourself towards the bite. Think Anaconda.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If you bite 3 players, punch a player and racially abuse a player on a football pitch then in my opinion, yes, you should get a life ban, i thought he was let off lightly last time. If he dosent get what he deserves then he's obviously never gonna learn

It's probably a lot safer to know where he is every Saturday and Tuesday/Wednesday.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:shootselfDisqualify the whole team from the World Cup, he will become a national disgrace.

Anyone remember what happened to the Colombian defender that scored an own goal at Italia90
Got shot?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Yes, I remember. Where is the comparison? He was murdered on his return by Colombian gangsters, he did NOT disgrace himself. He scored an own goal. Hardly worthy of the death penalty.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I find this quite a strange poll.

The title asks "Louis Suarez, Life Time Ban?"

Then gives FIVE options.

Surely it should be yes or no? The answers have been totally diluted.

Anyone who has voted for the bottom 3 choices has voted no.

Last edited:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Ban him for life... 3 incidents of biting and 1 for making racist comments... If I got done for 1 of those I'd be sacked and my career would be over..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here