Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Hereford!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hi All,

Another season: another club being screwed over. Please sign the petition in support of Hereford United and their fans.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petiti...ases-from-hereford-united-to-mr-tommy-agombar

They have reaped what they have sown....they wanted us kicked out of the league and out of existance in 97 and I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

They can go the way of Maidstone and Scarborough for all I care and they were both more deserving of a place in English football than Hereford.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
They have reaped what they have sown....they wanted us kicked out of the league and out of existance in 97 and I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

They can go the way of Maidstone and Scarborough for all I care and they were both more deserving of a place in English football than Hereford.

.... is, I'm afraid, the correct answer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... is there still a valid reason not to sign? (I know the history, but isn't that, err, history?)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we hadn't scored the equaliser how long do you think our club would have survived playing as a non league outfit at Pissfield ?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It looks like in 1987 Thomas Agombar fella was jailed for 7 years for being part of a lorry theft gang. I don't think I would want him as our owner.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No WAY !!!! after my mate was hit in the head with a brick thrown by a gang of Hereford supporters back in 97 when he was on his own, sober and not in the least bit in anyway a hoorag. **** EM !!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Such short memories people have .... i'm staggered reading this thread!
You shouldn't be surprised - especially if you were there that day in '97. For some reason they blamed us for their relegation, forgetting that their team surrendered the 12 point advantage they had over us during the run in. After the game their fans (and it was more than just a few) were animals. They've held a grudge against us since then. Nobody wants to see clubs like Hereford disappear but I can understand the apathy in their case.

You shouldn't be surprised - especially if you were there that day in '97. For some reason they blamed us for their relegation, forgetting that their team surrendered the 12 point advantage they had over us during the run in. After the game their fans (and it was more than just a few) were animals. They've held a grudge against us since then. Nobody wants to see clubs like Hereford disappear but I can understand the apathy in their case.

Pretty much sums up my feelings other than I wasn't there in 97.

I have had the great misfortune to have encountered Hereford Fans on several occasions since that day and it is quite clear that they despise us with a passion, some of the abuse and on one occasion physical violence aimed at me and a group of mates was intense.

I'm not the kind to paint all supporters of a club with the same brush due to the actions of a few, but as far as I can make out they all hate us and tried to have us expelled from the league.

But signed none the less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here