Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fender Precision Special Bass for Sale

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As the title suggests. Never gigged. Stand, Fender Rumble 75 amp, strap, and stand included.

Genuine sale. I need my Season Ticket. Hence £450.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Plus £50 for this add presumably?

Presuming you're ditching it as all musicians are liberal?

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Colour? Pics? Year? American? Mexican? Japanese?

Ta.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Think you'll struggle to get that much, mate (nothing to do with quality necessarily but people'll pay more for Jap or USA). although you'll get more on Gumtree or even FridayAd than ebay, if you want to go that route.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think you'll struggle to get that much, mate (nothing to do with quality necessarily but people'll pay more for Jap or USA). although you'll get more on Gumtree or even FridayAd than ebay, if you want to go that route.

Always bound to be a few pretentious DFLs living in Brighton who want to give the impression they are "musical" and show this off next to an upright piano.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As the title suggests. Never gigged. Stand, Fender Rumble 75 amp, strap, and stand included.

Genuine sale. I need my Season Ticket. Hence £450.

Nobody needs their Season Ticket Dover. As founder-member of the Withdean 5000, shorter half of the medico-comedy duo Krispies/Dover and general all-round good guy, you'll never be short of a ticket, despite always being short. For starters, you can have first dibs on my ST whenever I'm out of the country or find an evening kick-off scrum too hateful to attend. There you go, there's quarter of the season sorted already :thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Is it this one?
Fender_DLX_Active_P_Bass_Black_MN.jpg

If so, handsome bass. Good reviews. £700 new? Pretty good deal if you ask me... but I don't want it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here