Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustein

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Will he do a job for us this season? I sincerely hope so after the money he costs and the expectation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Certainly capable I have no doubt. Might need Nathan Jones to get the Heave Ho before he gets a chance though......

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he has a chance to avail himself to a new manager.....if he doesn't make the starting line-up for sammi and he gets stuck in the doldrums again then he is clearly a numpty and deserves to have his contract annulled.....no doubt he will go on a free transfer and come back to score a hat-trick for the opposition at The Amex. such is life.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
At the top of a midfield 3, yes I think he can. On the assumption he is match fit and mentally up for it.

31 appearances for Swansea in the Premier League tells me he has the talent to be one of the first names on Sami's list. I like the idea of him sitting in front of two midfielders (from Crofts, Ince, Nzuzi & Stephens). It's all about attitude & fitness though, if Sami can get the best from Kemy, we'll be well on our way to securing another top half finish, this could be his biggest challenge though.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Never has a player done so little but had so many threads on NSC. (Yes I realise I've just contributed to it!)

Let's face it, if he was any good we'd have seen it by now. In his mind he is a "baller", but the evidence is that he just a waster. Hope we get rid of the Twitter Gangsta.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
After Swansea mugged us off with Harley and Dobbie it looks like they've scored the hat trick with Agustein too.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
After Swansea mugged us off with Harley and Dobbie it looks like they've scored the hat trick with Agustein too.

And we keep hearing about the clubs rigorous player checks for talent, aptitude and personality before signing. Someone needs a kick up the bum.

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
If anyone can get him to knuckle down, then it will be Sami. They both had spells at Willem II in Holland, so have some shared history. Kemy does have ability, but he also has a record of ill-discipline when it comes to personal fitness and application. He's a bit too keen on his burgers I'm afraid, but I think Sami will be a big enough character to let him know what is expected, so you never know, we may see something of value yet from him.
But I agree, to date he's been a waste of space and he's wasting his talent, so i reckon this is his last chance.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
What happened to the rumour that he was being released this summer with some kind of settlement being agreed on the remainder of his contract?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chances are that we'll be looking at Swansea players again in the close season. I wonder if they've got any more midfielders with piss poor attitudes we can get our hands on (Orlandi the obvious exception).

I might even take a quick peek at their squad list/magistrates court verdicts.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hearing Hyypia speak of a hard pre-season, might be just what Kemy needs. Whilst I am not a fan so far, (overweight and lazy). He can spot a pass, and perhaps there's a chance he can turn his career with us around. Good luck to him, might be like having a new signing.....

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If anyone can get him to knuckle down, then it will be Sami. They both had spells at Willem II in Holland, so have some shared history. Kemy does have ability, but he also has a record of ill-discipline when it comes to personal fitness and application. He's a bit too keen on his burgers I'm afraid, but I think Sami will be a big enough character to let him know what is expected, so you never know, we may see something of value yet from him.
But I agree, to date he's been a waste of space and he's wasting his talent, so i reckon this is his last chance.

I'm grateful for this, it makes me feel a bit more confident that he won't turn out to be the abject waste of space and money that he was last season.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He's shown clearly when he has played that he has got enough talent to be a real asset to the club.

He has however, also shown when he hasn't played via social media what a tit he can be. Here's to hoping Sami can get the best out of him.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hearing Hyypia speak of a hard pre-season, might be just what Kemy needs. Whilst I am not a fan so far, (overweight and lazy). He can spot a pass, and perhaps there's a chance he can turn his career with us around. Good luck to him, might be like having a new signing.....

https://twitter.com/kemyagustien/status/467379810080423936

Wouldn't exactly say he's overweight...

Judging by twitter he's been at the gym a lot so hopefully putting in extra effort before pre-season.

He is probably our technically best player.

I would like to see it work out for him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Judging by twitter he's been at the gym a lot so hopefully putting in extra effort before pre-season.

Yes, like I would any of our players.

For me he was several pounds heavier than he should be, which contributed to his inability to finish a game.

Glad he's taking it seriously though.

But therein lies the problem. He spends too much time in the gym bulking himself up rather than operating a fitness regime suited to completing 90 minutes of football. His body shape is better suited to a rugby player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here