• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Poll to follow

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
The Stranglers by a long way for me - hard to beat in any company let alone against this rabble (some early Police work not too bad though)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I voted Stone Roses on the basis the debut album was a work of genius that has left an indelible mark on me. The rest churned out some cracking tunes, mind.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Very weak group - three acts which all released just one great album each and a band that made consistently good pop but never achieved greatness. Nirvana as the most groundbreaking.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Never invested much time in The Stranglers. I probably should. Stone Roses - one exceptional album plus around ten further gems. A pretty good return. Nirvana - I have a bee in my bonnet about Nirvana: they (inadvertantly) ruined a potentially interesting music scene and replaced it with guff. However, clearly they had some good tunes, although Nevermind unfortunately uses the same few chords over and over again. The Police: 80s soft rock, but pretty good quality soft rock. Don't mind them. Stone Roses for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weak group. Nirvana are the best ROCK act there by a mile, overall best band regardless of genre is closer one between them and Sting's boys...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here