crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Poll to follow

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Tricky as I'm not a huge fan really of any of these big hitters. I enjoy a bit of Queen in small doses, or at karaoke - their silly songs only, can't be doing with any of their "serious" stuff. The Beatles - obviously some cracking tunes, but I'm by no means that interested. Sex Pistols - bit cartoony, prefer The Clash. The Beach Boys - fantastic, but again only in small doses. I rarely take on Pet Sounds in its entirety - I seem to have a concentration problem. The Beach Boys have my vote.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was assuming The Beatles wouldn't be in this, as it's a bit pointless. Oh well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beach Boys for me, only because given a choice in 2014 I would rather hear a Beach Boys record than a Beatles one. Freddie Mercury was a great showman but I was never a big Queen fan, wrote some great pop songs though. Sex Pistols? I guess you have to be a certain age, absolute shite as far as I'm concerned.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If The Beatles get knocked out later by someone relatively shithouse like THE WHO I will :flounce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If The Beatles get knocked out later by someone relatively shithouse like THE WHO I will :flounce:

It WILL happen and you know it will be the Who, although I didn't even vote for the Beatles in this group.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

If both win their group it's a potential Semi Final.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
How on earth was this draw done ?

Several groups with meh bands, some with only one outstanding candidate, then this, which should be at least a semi-final.

It's like getting Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica in the group stages.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
How on earth was this draw done ?

Several groups with meh bands, some with only one outstanding candidate, then this, which should be at least a semi-final.

It's like getting Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica in the group stages.

England aren't in the same league as the Beach Boys......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here