Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Deathlist 2014. Have you seen it?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He once told a blind woman (who was stood with her guide dog) that they are now "eating dogs for the anorexic". Priceless!

Which is quite funny. He has got to break the ice somehow and he does it in a playful way. They are the sort of jokes Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais would be proud of. He probably does it to wind Liz up as well.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Which is quite funny. He has got to break the ice somehow and he does it in a playful way. They are the sort of jokes Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais would be proud of. He probably does it to wind Liz up as well.

But I bet she lies in bed and pulls the covers up so just her neck upwards shows and shouts, "Philip, Philip! Look at me! I'm a stamp!" [Russell Howard]

I honestly believe that the two of them d*ck about all the time in private, but she puts on her "business" face when out and he doesn't!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But I bet she lies in bed and pulls the covers up so just her neck upwards shows and shouts, "Philip, Philip! Look at me! I'm a stamp!" [Russell Howard]

I honestly believe that the two of them d*ck about all the time in private, but she puts on her "business" face when out and he doesn't!

:lolol: He doesn't have to really.

Admittedly some are funnier than others

To Simon Kelner, republican editor of The Independent, at Windsor Castle reception:

“What are you doing here?” “I was invited, sir.” Philip: “Well, you didn’t have to come.”

That’s quite funny :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here