Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get Suarez Banned

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
How to get GM98 banned

Go to this website:

http://www.northstandchat.com/

then tell him to join it and either (a) try to get people to join his own (Stockport-based) message board, or (b) act like a five year old on FB and Twitter when he's not allowed to place a free ad, or (c) post "something something UKIP something something tinhat chemtrails something something Palace something something homophobic racist drivel something something".

Works EVERY time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So thousands of people who never saw the game let alone the incident should try to affect the man's career?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I've been mulling over this since the incident and I've come to the conclusion that I think he is BRILLIANT.

He was at the World Cup. His team had to score to go through. It was intense. Italy just down to 10. Uruguay putting on the pressure and looking like breaking through. The weight of the world on his shoulders. So he BITES someone. Again. For the THIRD time in his career.

You've gotta hand it to the guy. He does not give one single **** about anything.

D

Deleted member 2719

I
I don't want Suarez banned. He is entertaining and unpredictable to watch.

Seriously........so anyone entertaining can have a bite fest then. Ban the cheat.
So Phil neville being boring would be banned for life then if had a chunk out of one of his commentators.
Fantastic, do it Phil do it!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
So thousands of people who never saw the game let alone the incident should try to affect the man's career?
I find it hard to believe that anyone with enough interest to try and contact FIFA (not actually sure why anyone would but there we go) wouldn't have seen the incident by now. It's not like he did it on a pre-season friendly in Bahrain, it's available pretty much everywhere from a variety of lovely angles.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I

Seriously........so anyone entertaining can have a bite fest then. Ban the cheat.
So Phil neville being boring would be banned for life then if had a chunk out of one of his commentators.
Fantastic, do it Phil do it!

Seriously back...Why is biting a player any worse than purposely attempting to break someone's leg and end another players career with an two footed tackle?

are you going to ban a player everytime they do something you don't like?

D

Deleted member 2719

Most tackles you could argue that they are making an attempt to play the game by going for the ball, anything off the ball and being repeated must get banned surely???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've said previously I love watching the crazed genius. I didn't watch the match but having heard what he did I had mixed emotions, amused because he's still mental, but sad because here gonna have to ban him and Greece v Uruguay would have been a fairly decent game. Now it's all about the teeth.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been mulling over this since the incident and I've come to the conclusion that I think he is BRILLIANT.

He was at the World Cup. His team had to score to go through. It was intense. Italy just down to 10. Uruguay putting on the pressure and looking like breaking through. The weight of the world on his shoulders. So he BITES someone. Again. For the THIRD time in his career.

You've gotta hand it to the guy. He does not give one single **** about anything.
Of the limited amount of football me and jnr have watched together, combined with England's abject failure.
The Suarez 'incident' got far and away the biggest reaction, from us.
A mixture of disbelief, laughter and cheering.

Why ban that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here