Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help tasty snack

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm going to need a tasty snack before the end of this game. Any suggestions, needs to be quick.

And no an Italians shoulder won't do.

A nice cheese and chutney sandwich? Strong Cheddar, nice wholemeal bread (recommend Lidl multi grain sliced) and nice chutney (Lidl caramelised onion, under no circumstances should it be Branston or equivalent). For variations on this filling theme try Brie and Cranberry or Stilton and mango chutney.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
A nice cheese and chutney sandwich? Strong Cheddar, nice wholemeal bread (recommend Lidl multi grain sliced) and nice chutney (Lidl caramelised onion, under no circumstances should it be Branston or equivalent). For variations on this filling theme try Brie and Cranberry or Stilton and mango chutney.

That would be my 1st choice but ingredients don't exist.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I once spent a night nibbling on kilt fluff. It's amazing how full of flavour, and moisture, the befallen fuzz of a skirt worn by an underpantless ginger chap can be.

Ñ
I once spent a night nibbling on kilt fluff. It's amazing how full of flavour, and moisture, the befallen fuzz of a skirt worn by an underpantless ginger chap can be.

You worry me sometimes mb :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here