Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labourer required for house renovation in Hove

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can anyone recommend a decent labourer to help with some house renovation? Or if you fit the bill, feel free to post / pm me.

Thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you paid your £50?
My understanding is that a poor labourer wanting to start a thread to advertise their services to help them feed their family needs to pay £50, but as a wealthy landowner, I do not need to pay, but instead I get invited on golfing holidays with Lord Bozza.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My understanding is that a poor labourer wanting to start a thread to advertise their services to help them feed their family needs to pay £50, but as a wealthy landowner, I do not need to pay, but instead I get invited on golfing holiday with Lord Bozza.

:laugh:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've got a mate who might be interested but he's not on here so I've emailed him. He's done a lot of renovations/repairs/refurbs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got a mate who might be interested but he's not on here so I've emailed him. He's done a lot of renovations/repairs/refurbs.
Cheers.
Depends on what your renovation is,ie what is the labourers requirements.
I'd like extra hands to help with taking down a wall, lifting floorboards, sanding floorboards, fitting rigid insulation & plasterboard to sceilings, etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
5 years on, I'm after another labourer :)

This time to help remove old crazy paving, patio, digging and wheel-barrowing, knocking down things etc (in Hove).

Anyone need some work, or know of a decent Labourer?

Thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
know of a decent Labourer?

5 years on its difficult. Chukka has left and the rest are either raging anti-Semitic Brexit flip-floppers and/or Momentum loons.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
5 years on, I'm after another labourer :)

This time to help remove old crazy paving, patio, digging and wheel-barrowing, knocking down things etc (in Hove).

Anyone need some work, or know of a decent Labourer?

Thanks

If you're on Facebook, try searching in Buzz on Boundary or the Portland Road groups, both seem to have labourers and trades offering their services or being recommended. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here