Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Netflix - Archer

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This got recommended to me by a friend, Animated series, I have found it to be brilliant in parts so far.

Anyone else seen this and enjoyed it?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I love Archer - it's one of my favourite shows. It's essentially a Arrested Development but animated and about a spy agency.

Netflix has all five seasons now and at 20 minutes an episode I'd definitely recommend a binge session.

DANGERZONE!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Phew. Not a film about Bill Archer then :)

Indeed, whatever next 'Bellotti' a cartoon series about a corrupt bespetacled stick insect who inhabits west country swamplands with his mate Bill the toad, crapping on innocent water boatmen and dragonflies from a great height?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I love Archer - it's one of my favourite shows. It's essentially a Arrested Development but animated and about a spy agency.

Netflix has all five seasons now and at 20 minutes an episode I'd definitely recommend a binge session.

DANGERZONE!

I have binged watched them over the last week now, half way through series 3.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's fantastic. Which is more than can be said for the remaining 99% of the shithouse that is on Net****s

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Indeed, whatever next 'Bellotti' a cartoon series about a corrupt bespetacled stick insect who inhabits west country swamplands with his mate Bill the toad, crapping on innocent water boatmen and dragonflies from a great height?

Haha! Brilliant. I know it doesn't exist but I WANT TO SEE IT! Now! Now! Now! (Well after the Chile vs Holland game anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here