Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Dreams in George Street

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I searched but couldn't find any posts on this.

Anyone know why the AITC Sports charity shop in George Street closed ? Or if it might open up somewhere else ?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Because it was rubbish. I mean, I know it was for a good cause, but I'm honestly not going to buy something that is soiled beyond use for a tenner JUST because it was once worn by one of the coaching staff at the Albion. It was incredibly overpriced for what they actually offered. On the times I have been past, it's been empty.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Because it was rubbish. I mean, I know it was for a good cause, but I'm honestly not going to buy something that is soiled beyond use for a tenner JUST because it was once worn by one of the coaching staff at the Albion. It was incredibly overpriced for what they actually offered. On the times I have been past, it's been empty.

Completely agree. Massively overpriced and most items showing lots of wear and tear. Was never going to last

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
At one stage they had home shirts in there that were more expensive than those on discounted sale in club shop. The only surprise is that it lasted as long as it did.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Die Frau met Calderon in there once. She even spoke to him. She has never quite been the same since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here