Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nine days in-

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
and this World cup is shaping up to be the most exciting ever,another great game tonight. So far ,I think theres only been two games that haven't had much merit, all the rest have had either great football, exciting turnarounds,or very unexpected results and performances from the less fancied teams, and we havent started the REALLY exciting knockout rounds yet

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
And England are already out of it.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's my 12th World Cup and this is certainly heading for the best. Shame I've only taken one week off as I've watched every game so far and, although I could still do this next week, It'll be a lot of late nights and knocking off early.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've watched all the 5 o'clock and 8 o'clock games, and about four late ones,and its my 14th as well. After South Africa, I fell out of love with football abit, the greed, Fifa, and the corruption, the fact we didn't get 2018 when we were meant to be a shoe in, it all got a bit depressing, and if it hadn't bern for the Albion, I don't think I would have botheted with football much anymore, but this world cup has been superb, I only hope it doesn't paper over the cracks of Fifa and all thats wrong with the game. Having said that, a lot of the defending has been awful, and I think that's whats made it so good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here