Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am at 'take part ' in Preston Park and guess who's here ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Judas himself Glenn Murray .

I thought he wasn't allowed south of Preston Drove

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm surprised he's mingling with all those pikeys, thought he had more class then that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This. All this Judas boll*cks is getting tiresome now.

Quite. Got no time for all that pantomime villain bollocks. Who gives a shit? Lad's just trying to make himself as financially secure for the future for himself and his family - while having the great good sense to stay living in Brighton :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Most surprising of all is Hove born & bred being seen east of Little Western Street on anything other than a match day...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Fair play on him for still living down South and heading out to these things when there will obviously be people that hold a grudge.

If we had offered him what he thought he was worth then he probably would have stayed. Palace did and he has been a success for them. Who is really in the wrong there?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It is. Several players have played for both. Why pick on him?

Because he's really good and scored 30 goals for the shit in the year they fluked promotion?
Because he spent the first 3 years with us complaining that he was "homesick" then decided to stay here after he walked?
Just because he broke our little hearts?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
There might a few understandable grudges being held but I'm sure we'd welcome him back with open arms if a deal could be struck… and he didn't celebrate on that first awful night :salute:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Because he's really good and scored 30 goals for the shit in the year they fluked promotion?
Because he spent the first 3 years with us complaining that he was "homesick" then decided to stay here after he walked?
Wasnt that more to do with his then partner who ha gone back home to the north and he is now with a local girl

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Going over very old ground again, but Poyet bizarrely underrated Murray and thought him unworthy of a new contract which would have seem him still paid at a fraction of the pay levels awarded to CMS, Vicente, Buckley and many more since.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I am at 'take part ' in Preston Park and guess who's here ?

A group of beavers?

Or any other species that actually gives a dam?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm surprised he's mingling with all those pikeys, thought he had more class then that.

Nah, it's the close season so he doesn't go back to Croydon much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here