Lallana
Wilshire
Stirling
Stirrings
Ox
Walcott
Townsend

Rooney?

There has to be some hope with that lot ? Maybe one of the under 17s breaking through.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I think we'll do very well.

Crashing out is just what we need to clear the last of the deadwood out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hart
Walker
Cahill
Chalobah
Shaw
Barclay
Lallana
Wilshire
Stirling
Stirrings
Ox
Walcott
Townsend

Rooney?

There has to be some hope with that lot ? Maybe one of the under 17s breaking through.

Would hope a better keeper would be in place.

Also you've left out the next proper England captain. One to lead us to victory................R Ince.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The position that really worries me is central defence, without quality centre backs the full backs can't push on to support attacks and the whole team loses it's balance.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If we all treat this WC how a lot of us thought it should have been, a chance to get the young players some experience with no pressure, then yeah maybe we'll do better in a couple of years time.

If on the other hand the players get the usual slaughtering at the hands of the press/fans I can't see any sensible changes being made.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I just hope that in the future there won’t be any products advertised by any of the squad. I have found it highly irritating watching all the Joe Hart adverts for Head & Shoulders, Doritos and Gillette, especially directly after we lose. The last thing I am thinking about is dandruff at these moments, and it looks like he is saying bollocks to you all.

No more of these in the future please.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Two chances, no chance and **** all chance

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would hope a better keeper would be in place.

Also you've left out the next proper England captain. One to lead us to victory................R Ince.

For your next joke, will he still be of championship standard, probably not and playing in div 1.

Hart is only 27 now so by then should be in his prime with loads of exoerience.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
This sums up my thoughts on English football nicely.

And seems positive about the future.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK

Two things are true there is more money in English football than any other country in the world. We also have a large population of kids who play football. If the coaching and tactics are correct there is no reason that we could not be in the top five nations in the world. We have got a good crop of talent coming up. I am feeling reasonably optimistic for the future.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I read with amusement on Ceefax that Rooney was 'gutted' we got knocked out. That would be as gutted as he could be on his 300k a WEEK wages, eg not a lot :wanker:

The same will happen with any youngsters coming through, as their wages skyrocket when they are signed by big clubs their heads will turn, in a viscious circle. Stands to reason, innit ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here