Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mysterious Disney Documentary about UFOs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities.

From the film:

"Why have aliens chosen to visit our small blue planet, hidden on the distant fringes of an insignificant star cluster? Well, we invited them here.

"Most alien activity on earth in this century seems to have been sparked by the single most profound technological achievement in human history. The atomic bomb did more than blow away every conventional notion of combat. It also saddled mankind with the awesome responsibility of life and death for the entire planet. But what the world didn't know in 1945 was that the atomic bomb's brilliant burst of energy would also be mankind's cosmic calling card, announcing to the universe that a technological society had evolved on a small blue planet in the backwaters of the stars...So as the world celebrated the war's end in 1945, aliens who heard man's atomic trumpet were already charting their course toward earth, responding to our open invitation."

&

"As early as 1947, the large alien ships began to arrive, navigated by living creatures. Their advanced physics allowed them to traverse the galaxy and pierce earth's atmosphere with amazing speed. The U.S. military immediately went on the alert against the unknown menace. Sightings were perceived as threats to the security still reeling from the edgy consciousness of war. And the sightings were taking place all across the country..."
:mad:

Last edited:

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Screen-shot-2013-03-11-at-10.12.08-AM.png

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television Special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities.

From the film:

&

Yes. Well there's one fantasy driven company talking about another fantasy driven industry.

I've seen UFOs and I don't believe a word of it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yes. Well there's one fantasy driven company talking about another fantasy driven industry.

I've seen UFOs and I don't believe a word of it.

What of all the evidence?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting you use the phrase "No advance notice". You mean it wasn't advertised? They tend not to advertise absolute turkeys.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I thought you were a free thinker Dingo, not a follower of the herd...probably best not to copy straight from another website let alone the description provided by a youtube user...

"Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities"

http://www.rense.com/politics6/disufo.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rjIbN_R4dg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ET exists.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I watched an episode of Alien Files Unleashed last night, or some such nonsense. Their favourite lines were "according to reports" and "according to quite a lot of people". What did I learn? Well, apparently 4% of the world's population have been abducted by Aliens and that a lot of people have had little bits of space rock implanted in them. Coo

The nearest star is Proxima Centuri, this is 24 trillion miles away. This happens to be most conceivable place they could have come from, as there is no life in the Solar System except that which exists on Earth. Although, some would have it that something may live in Selhurst Park and the methane rich oceans of Europa.

We are told in the first five minutes that a crashed UFO is being held at a Military Installation in the Nevada desert. We are to believe they travelled such a vast distance, only for them to crash like the Worthing Birdman. There's probably more chance of a Worthing Birdman emulating Icarus.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I thought you were a free thinker Dingo, not a follower of the herd...probably best not to copy straight from another website let alone the description provided by a youtube user...

"Several years ago, the Disney company aired a major one-hour television special, with no advance notice, on stations in only 5 US cities"

http://www.rense.com/politics6/disufo.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rjIbN_R4dg

Best not to copy the description why? It's a description. Do I lack originality? Probably. Does that matter? Not really.

Apparently it was aired in March 1995. The content is quite a bit before it's time, I thought it was interesting.

I would like to think that somewhere out there is other life, far more advanced than we are.

If there is maybe they have come to have a look, maybe it's like us going on Safari.

As long as they don't shoot us and mount our heads on their walls I'm cool with that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently it was aired in March 1995. The content is quite a bit before it's time, I thought it was interesting.

before its time how?

From the film:

&

If it was so major why did they only show it in five cities the once?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If it was so major why did they only show it in five cities the once?

sshhh!

dont ask him silly questions,he may work out it was basically an advert for the Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter Ride at Disneyworld.......i dont think he got to the end of the video

sshhh!

dont ask him silly questions,he may work out it was basically an advert for the Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter Ride at Disneyworld.......i dont think he got to the end of the video

To avoid wasting 40' of your life it is best to watch the last 4' first.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It was oddly unequivocal about the subject, I thought.

Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here