Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone watching the All Blacks tearing us apart?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Too painful to watch! We played really well in the first two tests but seem to have gone back 2 years in a week.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No. Rugby obsessed NZ were always going to win this series against injury ravaged (and disrupted by end of season games for Sarecens and Northampton) England, especially at home. So I don't bother. There was always going to be at least one hiding.

But Lancaster and his players will learn alot, just as Woodward did in a record loss to Australia in c. 1999 away from home in a team with many youngsters that later became Rugby greats and WC winners.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I was but it was depressing me, so I've turned it off, I'm moving house today so I actually have other things to do!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Credit to the lads for a good 2nd half.
Damn spoke too soon. Once again the All Blacks takes us apart from a start point in their own half. We are looking to score and then another try conceded. We missed far too many tackles. Still, more to come from this squad and we will have home advantage next year.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Finally sorted out the defence in the second half, with honours even. My fear for this present tour was not a 3-0 defeat, but the level of defeat in the various aspects of our game that needed improving. As it turns out, England are still moving forward. But the narrow defending in the first half was very worrying, and I'm sure Andy Farrell, after having given away the kittens he must have had in the first twenty minutes, will be studying a few videos on the flight home.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Good luck ! :thumbsup:

Started at 10.30, everything was the other end and in by 15.30! Not bad at all!:clap: and that was moving the 180litre fish tank, water, fish, the lot, they're already in and settling in well and look quite happy so hopefully won't lose any. Tv is set up, bed rebuilt, were off to a pub and to buy a curry for our helpers today and the majority of unpacking tomorrow :(:(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here