Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC now in it for £££

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
Have a look!

Ban me now & remove all of my personal information you hold please. What a wanker after everything I've done for NSC.

image.jpg

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Screenshotted pm- check
Spilled over onto twitter- check- retweeting self on second account has to be respected
Referred to self in third person- nope
Called site owner a wanker- check

8.5/10 flounce

Loses marks for ban being requested and flounce not being caused by a petty wind-up. However flounces aren't what they used to be, so good by today's standards hence the high score.

EDIT: if I were a mod I would change user name to nomorensc4me

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
Speaking as just a poster, you appear to be throwing a hissy fit that would not be out of place in my special needs school.

Get a grip.

How about giving up your time to attend BHA-Palarse meetings on more than one occasion and reporting back to NSC? Does that count? Arriving home at 2300 after leaving home at 0600? As I have stated, if Darren needs help with NSC, he only has to ask! If that means youngsters of our BHA family have to suffer, so be it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How about giving up your time to attend BHA-Palarse meetings on more than one occasion and reporting back to NSC? Does that count? Arriving home at 2300 after leaving home at 0600? As I have stated, if Darren needs help with NSC, he only has to ask! If that means youngsters of our BHA family have to suffer, so be it

I'm not going to speak for Darren, but his private message you deemed worthy of publicising seems pretty reasonable. There are plenty of people that give up their time for all sorts of things, but they don't expect a ticker tape or what-have-you.

As is said, I am not talking on the behalf of Bozza, but I think you are being a prize **** for calling him a wanker and publicising your earth shatteringly terrible occurrence.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
I'm not going to speak for Darren, but his private message you deemed worthy of publicising seems pretty reasonable. There are plenty of people that give up their time for all sorts of things, but they don't expect a ticker tape or what-have-you.

As is said, I am not talking on the behalf of Bozza, but I think you are being a prize **** for calling him a wanker and publicising your earth shatteringly terrible occurrence.

Of course I am. I am a complete **** for trying to help young people into employment. Please forgive my impertinence for that

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Of course I am. I am a complete **** for trying to help young people into employment. Please forgive my impertinence for that

Re-read the board rules on advertising. No one has a carte blanche to do what they please.

Bozza's reply was perfectly adequate, but you then choose to be a prune.

I reckon it would have been better to admit your error and work from there, but that's just me.

Why pay for advertising when people sneak in a freebie?

Well done for trying to boost youth employment, but that doesn't give you a free rein to advertise where you like.

If you can't see that, then so be it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Wow, really racking up the marks now!

Expecting a reward for volunteering - check
Snide remark about financial help where it's not needed - check

Someone's going to feel very silly in the morning! :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There are an awful lot of people whom have given up their time to aid the cause of securing a future of our club. That doesn't give them the right to do what they want.

You said in the original post that you would be happy/willing/obliged to be deleted from this site. Do you want to go ahead with that?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
Plenty of replies on here, too many to reply to individually. Feel free to have a 'chat' at any time you want, I can be found in N1A Row W Seat 240 usually wearing a baseball cap and holding a bottle of water. I will also be at the Falmer cup compo as assistant manager of the ANS team, feel free to come and introduce yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here