• Boo them

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Not be bothered

Votes: 48 34.8%

• Total voters

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
We're sh1t but our kilted cousins make me laugh Costa Rica ,Iran,Peru ,Morroco .Yes i want them at every Tournament

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would want them to be hammered in every game, same ss Palace for me, they are our main rivals. I remember going to England v Scotland at Wembley, in the good old ,bad old days, and to say there was bad blood is an understatement

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I would want them to be hammered in every game, same ss Palace for me, they are our main rivals. I remember going to England v Scotland at Wembley, in the good old ,bad old days, and to say there was bad blood is an understatement
And Hampden 87 when we actually got given 6000 tickets,nae taking the pish oot the sassenachs that day.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd want them to do well. We all know many Scots are obessed with England failing which is a sad problem they have, for me I'd always want the home nations to do well. In reality such is the dire state of British football, only England will have any chance of qualification for the foreseeable future,so all a bit hypethetical really..

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have a lot of Scottish friends and deep down i want them to the well. At the same time if they fook up i will rub it in.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's like a small child. They may be angry at you, but you can only laugh. :D

So yeah, cheer them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Regardless of ex-Brighton or current, I would cheer them.

The vast majority of Scots I have met have no ill feeling towards the English. Granted, they are from one town, but my feelings would not be changed if they were vehemently against the English.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I always root for the underdog, it's just genetically ingrained, and probably why I don't support England at rugby union, so, yes, I would always root for Scotland or Wales in any major tournament.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cheer for them. All the posturing is bollocks. There'd be 3 Albion in the squad for starters.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Some years ago I watched England play in the Euros in a Scottish pub, after the opposition scored, you heard the biggest cheer you will ever hear from about 50 locals. We went on to win 2:1 and if it had not been known by some of the local family I was staying with I may not have got out alive. So it's a big BOOOOOOO from me, and the quicker we rebuild Hadrians Wall after September the better!!!!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Voted not bothered but would probably cheer them on if the game was good, and definitely if CMS and GG were on the pitch.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If Scotland had qualified for this World Cup, Greer, CMS & Bridcutt would be there...Would you not cheer that?
That illustrates perfectly just how shit British football is and how desperately shit Scottish football is.

For the record, no, I wouldn't cheer them. Nor the Welsh or Irish either. I don't get this "We should support the Home Nations" stuff.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I supported them in '74 & '78.

Ditto.

It's a bit like wanting Man U to do well in the Champions League. I'm not bothered generally, but it's good for British football generally if our teams / nations do well in the top competitions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here