Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Me & my missus favourite sexual position is called the ''England football team'' ! . . .
Neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's no passion, no communication & we never make it past the 1st stage. There's horrible dribbling & never a clean sheet. Its over far too quickly & when it does end I know it'll be at least another four ****in years before it happens again!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Me & my missus favourite sexual position is called the ''England football team'' ! . . .
Neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's no passion, no communication & we never make it past the 1st stage. There's horrible dribbling & never a clean sheet. Its over far too quickly & when it does end I know it'll be at least another four ****in years before it happens again!

So we are to believe that this is your favourite position ? I dread to think what other positions you must have tried to reach such a conclusion. I think that rather than trying to might light of this in such a frankly humourless way, you would both be well advised to seek counselling.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

If that is what you claim to be your favourite sexual position, and if indeed you are only getting it every four years, I recommend marriage guidance as I can see some fairly fundamental flaws in your relationship.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd suggest seeking some marriage guidance, or at least speaking to a professional, though your admission that there is 'no communication' seems to be an important first step. Does she feel the same?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I don't understand. If you never make it past the 1st stage, what is dribbling and why are the sheets messy?

Maybe he is dribbling from his mouth (you may have to get some help OP), and this is what's making the sheets messy, thus meaning he doesn't have to get past the first stage for his story to be accurate?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

lol love it!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
May I suggest that your shit jokes may be turning your wife off you resulting in these disastrous liasons?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe you should move onto the "Spanish football team" position then? Here, you can keep with the premature ending but pull a string of ice cube beads from her arse for a Chile exit with thrills guaranteed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here